RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return merchandise in its original condition to Ficuster online store, subject to store’s return policies. For returns and exchanges, see terms below -
To Raise a Return/Exchange Request - Please contact customer care 7027-477-477.
To Cancel your Order please Whatsapp/ Call/ Text at customer care 7027-477-477 OR drop an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID and Reason.
Store Return and Exchange Policy
Ficuster will refund the total value* of any merchandise in the original form of currency, if return made within 7 days from the date of delivery.
*In case of return/exchange (reverse shipping) customer has to pay shipping and handling charges which depends on different factors like your address pin code, courier service available for your address pin code, order amount, number of product purchased etc.
Refund will be initiated within 48 hours of delivery of the returned shipment in our warehouse.
A Ficuster return and/or exchange request will NOT be approved and merchandise credit will NOT be issued for any of the following:
- Return and/or Exchange request raised after 7 days from the date of delivery, with original sales receipt
- Returns and/or Exchanges of previously exchanged merchandise/order
- Returns and/or Exchanges by an individual customer more than one time
- Returns and/or Exchanges of items purchased with a gift card
- Returns and/or Exchanges of items with a gift receipt
- Returns and/or Exchanges of customized product/s
- Returns and/or Exchanges made without the original sales receipt or gift receipt, and returns of merchandise purchased in another country will be refunded a merchandise credit in the local currency at the item’s lowest selling price.
- Returns and/or Exchanges and/or exchange made for any item(s) which come under any Sale(s)/Special Discount(s)/Special Offer(s) as all Sale(s)/Special Discount(s)/Special Offer(s) are final.
- Returns and/or Exchanges made for any order(s) that include Panty/Panties or Multi-piece set(s) like Nightwear(s), Lingerie set(s) that include Panty/Panties, Thong/Thongs, due to hygiene reasons
*All Sale(s)/Special Discount(s)/Special Offer(s) of Ficuster Items are final. There is NO RETURN and/or EXCHANGE for any Ficuster item(s) which come under any Sale(s)/Special Discount(s)/Special Offer(s).
**Return and/or Exchange NOT Applicable on Panty/Panties or Multi-piece set (like Nightwear, Lingerie set) that includes Panty/Panties, Thong/Thongs due to hygiene reasons.
If the price of an item is subsequently reduced within 7 days following purchase, Ficuster will refund the difference upon presentation of the merchandise and original sales receipt. Only one price adjustment per item is permitted.
If a personal check is returned unpaid due to insufficient funds, we may debit your bank account for the check amount, as well as any service fees allowed by your bank.
Ficuster requires an Aadhar Card or other form of identification (e.g., driver’s license) for any merchandise returned without an original sales receipt, to monitor and limit the number of such returns. We maintain the right to refuse returns from customers who exceed a specified number of unreceipted returns. If you do not allow us to use your identification for return purposes, we reserve the right to refuse your return.
Purchases made at one of our Ficuster outlet locations may only be returned to an outlet location. We cannot accept returned merchandise that is mailed to our stores. All Gift Card sales are final, and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
Returns of any merchandise purchased during promotional offers or sales events will be credited according to the terms and conditions of that particular offer period. If all or part of the purchase from a promotional offer period is returned and results in the original purchase amount falling below the qualifying purchase threshold, the return amount or promotional card/coupon balance will be reduced to reflect the terms of the promotional balance that would have been incurred, minus the value of the merchandise returned. If complimentary merchandise received as part of a qualifying purchase is not included in a return that which results in the original sales transaction falling below the qualifying purchase threshold, and the return value is insufficient to cover the value of the original complimentary merchandise, you will only be eligible to receive merchandise credit for the return value.